Monday, November 19, 2012

Face's in the dark

Face in the dark
Sometimes strange things happen so often that it becomes normal to a person until something new is thrown into the mix of things.  Lately something new was thrown into the mix of my life which shouldn't surprise me but actually does but at the moment not sure if this is good or bad.  Having a radar as I call it doesn't always get the message through clearly to me or perhaps it is more like I don't have to code to crack the message.  Recently I was in the hospital and after that experience I have noticed a change that would make most people feel even weirder then normal but for me however I don't feel that way.  But then again I have always never fit in the standard norm of the scheme of things.  I can sense things about a person that most would never want to even imagine nor would wish upon my worst enemy.  It is so strange to be able to sense death coming for someone I care about or never met nor shall meet due to social status.  But then again whom really wants to be associated with a weirdo like me whom can tell when you will die.  Granted not all the time do people think I'm a weirdo but I feel having this gift prevents me from truly being able to get close to another person.  Now I am seeing faces of many people whom I feel are alive in this world without knowing I shall embrace what is to come now.  After all being afraid of something new is nothing to  fear because you won't know what it about unless you do face what is called the unknown it may surprise you to explore the Realms of the Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment